- Frequency range: 125-310 (360) GHz
- Telescope: APEX 12m
- Field of view: Round diameter of 20’
- Number of pixels: 2x2152
- Focal plane: KIDS detectors
- Cryostat: closed cicle 3He-4He dilution
- Absolute spectral resolution: >1GHz
- Relative spectral resolution: 1-300
- Spectrometer: Martin-puplett interferometer
- Data rate: 128 MBytes/sec
More details on the instrument are given in the paper "A wide field-of-view low-resolution spectrometer at APEX: instrument design and science forecast", CONCERTO collaboration 2020, A&A 642, 60.
A first sensitivity estimate (before on-sky measurement) can be computed using this python code: Downloadable File. Details of the assumptionq and equations are given in the above mentionned paper. The estimate, based on NIKA2 on-sky measurements, will be revised at the end of the on-sky commissioning.